Friday, March 28, 2008

Cross-Country


Cross-Country
Originally uploaded by aremac
Here I am exploring Flickr. Finally found the "Blog this" button (I use a Mac at home--could that be the problem?). I found this photo by clicking on "germany" in the tag cloud, and then "most interesting." This scene looks like paradise to me! Especially if I have a little knapsack with cheese and bread and a few sun-warmed tomatoes...

Now I wonder what other users do besides just clicking on pictures that catch their eye. I guess I should explore the Organize tab, because I assume there's some way to gather the photos you like best into one place...on Flickr. But can you take them away?

This makes me think of my first experience with online photo sharing--Webshots. I always felt a little guilty downloading hundreds of photos onto my work computer (previous job :) but that little "Daily Photo" icon in the corner of my screen was too tempting.

No comments: